Monday, September 19, 2011

Honour God with your mode of dressing


A man ran across the road (a very busy road, he had a few too many close encounters with cars and bikes that didn’t want to stop for my liking) to give me this leaflet the other day. He didn’t seem to be giving the leaflets out to anyone else, so there was obviously something about my appearance that offended him enough to risk his life for (don’t worry mother, I really wasn’t dressed inappropriately, by any stretch of the imagination).

And some extracts from the leaflet:

“Once I was looking out of the window of my house, and I saw many young ladies, but noticed one lady dressed like a prostitute with her breasts, thigh, and contour of private parts exposed.”

“Note: The body is not to be used for sexual immorality, but to serve the Lord you know that your bodies are parts of the body of Christ. Shall I take a part of Christ’s body and make it part of the body of a prostitute? Impossible!”

“What must I do to be saved
Admit that you are a sinner, repent ye therefore and be converted that your sins may be blotted out.”

So it looks like I’m going to have a busy few days trying to make sure I get myself saved and having my sins blotted out.

No comments:

Post a Comment